(Up to the 16/07/2016)
(After the 16/07/2016)
Members of collaborating organisations (*)
PhD students and residents
|150 €||200 €|
Students/ Unemployed professionals/ NGOs members(**)
(*) List of collaborating organisations:
- Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Rovira i Virgili University
- University of Barcelona
- University of Minho
- Professional Association of Psychologists of Aragón
- Professional Association of Psychologists of Cantabria
- Professional Association of Psychologists of Galicia
- Professional Association of Psychologists of Castilla y León
- Professional Association of Psychologists of Catalonia
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM)
- Brazilian Society of Psychology
- Societat Catalana de Recerca i Teràpia del Comportament (SCRITC)
- Slovenian Psychologists' Association
- Society for Research in Child Development
- National Association of Clinical Psychologists and Residents (ANPIR)
- Familias en Red y Activas (FERYA)
- European Institute of Studies on Prevention (IREFREA)
- "Aquí y Ahora" Group
- Slovak Chamber of Psychologist
- Spanish Association of Cognitive Psychotherapy (ASEPCO)
- Grunenthal Foundation (Chair of Infant Pain)
- Spanish Society of Clinical and Health Psychology
- Spanish Association of Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology (AEPCP)
- Spanish Association for the Drug Addiction Study (AESED)
- Colombian Association of Psychologists
- Orienta Foundation
- European Society for Prevention Research (EUSPR)
- General Counsel of Psychology
- Portuguese Catholic University
- Spanish Narrative Therapy Association (AETEN)
- Spanish Society of Positive Psychology (SEPP)
- Spanish Society for the Study of Anxiety and Stress (SEAS)
(**) The condition of Student applies to students of undergraduate and master programs. In case that you are a student and a professional as well, regular registration fee will be applied. Student status must be justified by registration receipt in force at the time of enrollment at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The condition of professional unemployed must be certified by a public document issued by employment agency.
The condition of professional NGOs must be justified by a certificate issued by the head of the workplace.
The spaces reserved for students and unemployed professionals may be limited depending on demand.
Registration fee includes:
- Official documentation of the Congress.
- Congress attendance.
- Submission and presentation of works (a maximum of three abstracts as first author, and in total, you can participate in a maximum of five abstracts).
- Publication of accepted abstracts in the book of abstracts with ISBN.
- Attendance certificate.
- A certificate of presentation for each presented work in which all authors will be listed.
*Social Dinner: Registration fee does not include the participation to the conference dinner, which will take place at the Hotel NH Collection Constanza on Friday, November 18. The price for this dinner is € 41.80 per person.
Start your registration:
To attend the congress, you must fill the registration form out that you will find in the link above, but first, you must have registered on the same link. After your registration, you can formalize your registration, download your invoice (once you have paid), submit your abstracts, download documentation, etc.
You can pay the registration fee through TPV virtual (please, get your debit or debit card because you will have to introduce some digits in the registration form) or select payment by bank transfer (if your payment has been already processed, please, upload your invoice in your personal area, or send it via email at: email@example.com.
We would like to remind you that the account number is ING ES22 1465 0100 9519 0019 5585.
All payment confirmation process will be conducted within approximately 72 working hours after receiving the request. We will send you an email confirming your registration when the payment is verified by the system.
Conditions of participation:
The registration implies acceptance of the rules of congress and their conditions of participation and cancellation.
Registration for the conference is non-transferable.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Cancellations received before September 17, 2016 shall be entitled to full refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellations received by October 17, 2016 shall be entitled to a refund of the amount paid minus 25% for administrative expenses.
- Cancellations received after October 18, 2016 shall not be entitled to a refund.
The total number of participants in the congress will not exceed the total capacity of simultaneous activities. However, it is not possible to guarantee assistance for specific activities, since it is based on "first come, first serve" policy.
Colaboration with SAVE THE CHILDREN:
In Spain, 1 in 3 children live at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Because of Aitana Research is committed to child welfare, we have reached an agreement with Save the Children so that those attending the II International Congress of Clinical and Health Psychology on Children and Adolescents can contribute with €3 in support of the Program to Combat Child Poverty in Spain.
With a small contribution, we can make a big difference! Do not forget to click on the box to make your contribution when formalizing your registration.