The condition of student applies to students of undergraduate and master programs. If you are a student and a professional as well, regular registration fee will be applied. Student status must be justified by registration receipt in force at the time of enrollment at the e-mail email@example.com.
The condition of professional unemployed must be certified by a public document issued by employment agency.
The condition of professional NGOs must be justified by a certificate issued by the head of the workplace.
The spaces reserved for students and unemployed professionals may be limited depending on demand.
List of collaborating entities:
EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR PREVENTION RESEARCH (EUSPR)
Registration fee includes
Official documentation of the Congress
Publication of accepted abstracts in the book of abstracts with ISBN
Submission and presentation of works (a maximum of three abstracts as first author, and in total, you can participate in a maximum of five abstracts)
A certificate of presentation for each presented work in which all authors will be listed
Start your registration
To attend the congress, you must fill the registration form out that you will find in the link below, but first, you must have registered on the same link. After your registration, you can formalize your registration, download your invoice (once you have paid), submit your abstracts, download documentation, etc.
You can pay your registration through virtual POS payment (please, have your card with you because we will ask for a few digits when completing the form) or select payment by bank transfer (if the payment has already processed, you can upload the receipt in your personal área or sending it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We would like to remind you that the account number IBAN: ING ES22 1465 0100 9519 0019 5585.
All payment confirmation process will be conducted within approximately 3 working days after receiving the request. We will send you an email confirming your registration when the payment is verified by the system.
Conditions of participation
- The registration implies acceptance of the rules of congress and their conditions of participation and cancellation.
- Registration for the conference is non-transferable.
- The total number of participants in the congress will not exceed the total capacity of simultaneous activities. However, it is not possible to guarantee assistance for specific activities, since it is based on “first come, first serve” policy.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Cancellations received before September 13, 2019 shall be entitled to full refund of the amount paid after deducting bank charges due to bill returns.
- Cancellations received by October 13, 2019 shall be entitled to a refund of the amount paid less 25% administration fees plus bank charges.
- Cancellations received after October 14, 2019 shall not be entitled to a refund.
Collaboration with Save the Children
Because of Aitana Research Group is committed to child welfare, we have reached an agreement with Save the Children so that those attending the congress can contribute with €3 in support of the Program to Combat Child Poverty. With a small contribution, we can make a big difference! Do not forget to click on the box to make your contribution when formalizing your registration.