|(until July 19)||(after July 19)|
|Regular||321 €||270 €||371 €||320 €|
|Members of SEPCIJ Associate||246 €||195 €||301 €||250 €|
|Members of collaborating entities||271 €||220 €||326 €||275 €|
|PhD students and residents||206 €||155 €||261 €||210 €|
|Students / profesional unemployed / members of NGOs (*)||151 €||95 €||206 €||150 €|
Deadline for online registration: 15th November
Once the deadline has passed, you will have to formalize your registration at the venue.
The condition of student applies to students of undergraduate and master programs. If you are a student and a professional as well, regular registration fee will be applied. Student status must be justified by registration receipt in force at the time of enrollment at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The condition of professional unemployed must be certified by a public document issued by employment agency.
The condition of professional NGOs must be justified by a certificate issued by the head of the workplace.
The spaces reserved for students and unemployed professionals may be limited depending on demand.
LIST OF COLLABORATING ENTITIES
Asociación de Terapia Familiar y de Sistemas (SYFA)
Asociación Española de Psicología Clínica y Psicopatología (AEPCP)
Asociación Española de Psiquiatría del Niño y el Adolescente
Association of Psychologist in Nepal
Bahamas Psychological Association
Bulgarian Psychological Society (BPS) / Druzhestvo na Psycholosite v Bulgaria
Colegio Colombiano de Psicólogos
Colegio Profesional de Psicólogos de Costa Rica
Consejo General de Psicólogos (COP)
COP de Bizkaia
COP de Cantabria
COP de La Rioja
COP de Madrid
COP de Tenerife
Fundacion Aiglé (Argentina)
Lithuanian Psychological Association
Sociedade Brasileira de Psicologia
The Jamaica Psychological Society
Associació Catalana de Psicologia de l’Esport (ACPE)
Sociedad Española para el Avance de la Evaluación Psicológica
Indonesian Psychological Association
Berufsverband Österreichischer PsychologInnen (BÖP)
Order of Portuguese Psychologists
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
Congress dinner (cocktail type)
(not included if you have selected quota without dinner)
START YOUR REGISTRATION
To attend the congress, you must fill the registration form out that you will find in the link below, but first, you must have registered on the same link. After your registration, you can formalize your registration, download your invoice (once you have paid), submit your abstracts, download documentation, etc.
- Tarjeta Visa or Mastercard bank card through TPV (please have your card ready as we will ask you for some digits when filling in the form).
- Transferencia Payment by bank transfer (if the payment has already processed, you can upload thereceipt in your personal área or sending it via email to: email@example.com.
La Caixa IBAN ES37 2100 8729 1913 0043 0112 (BIC/SWIFT: CAIX ES BB XXX
Aitana Asoc. para el Análisis intervención y terapia aplicada con niños y adolescentes
Camí Vell d’Albal, 127
46469 Beniparrell (Valencia). España
The congress dinner will take place on Thursday, November 23 at the Ateneo Mercantil de Valencia on the “Planta Sexta” (Sixth Floor).
Plaza del Ayuntamiento 18, 46002 (Valencia).
This institution, with more than 140 years of history, was born to “meet the cultural and training needs of commerce employees”.
The majestic building offers unbeatable panoramic views of the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
The dinner will be a cocktail-type, don’t forget to select it in the registration form.
- Registration implies acceptance of the congress rules and its conditions of participation and cancellation.
- Congress registration is personal and non-transferable.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing.
- Requests received before July 21, 2023, will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- Requests received by September 21, 2023, will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid, minus 25% for administrative expenses.
- Cancellations received after September 22 will not be entitled to a refund.